Petrochemical News – founder, owner and moderator – PE Parham has thirty years’ Contract Management experience in the international Oil and Gas Refining and Petrochemical industries, (having held senior consultancy roles with Total, BG Group, Shell, BP, Foster Wheeler, Bechtel, Mustang Engineering/Wood Group Halliburton, KBR – around the globe) and still provides regular direct Petrochemical project contracts consultancy support services to the international oil and gas petrochemical and refining industries – client side, as well as ad-hoc support to other clients as required – including EPC contractors.
Areas of expertise include:
- Sourcing of conceptual studies, pre-FEED studies.
- Contractual risk assessments, pre-qualification, due diligence and compliance.
- Formulation of tender packages, bid evaluations, recommendation to awards, conditioning and negotiation including terms and conditions, contract formulation and Contract awards and close-outs.
- Scenario and strategy planning for petrochemical developments including contract strategy and market screening to achieve project objectives.
- Sourcing of all equipment and services required for Petrochemical developments from minor to mega project scale to FID.
- Support in post-award management of contractors to achieve superior performance.
- Functional oversight and performance assessment of supply chain functions.
- Design and oversight of supply chain procedures and change management for supply chain functions.
Services offered include direct support to contracting strategies for Petrochemical project developments from concept select through to project execution, design and functional improvement programmes for supply chain organisations, independent assurance of contracting strategies for both operated and non-operated activity, non-Exec support. P E Parham can also provide direct support for developing strategies for project delivery as well as direct support to implement as well as being able to offer coaching and bid reviews for contracting organisations.
Commercial rates are available on request based on annualized client commitment levels on a day-rate basis, lump sums can be agreed for packages of work by arrangement. Business expenses are recharged at cost, air travel business class when in excess of 4 hours.